With Decathlon you have 365 days to change your mind!
If you have bought a product on our website and you are not 100% satisfied with it, you can either ask for an exchange, a refund or a store credit. Return shipping fees are at the customer's charge.
- Republic of Ireland: returns will be done to our store in Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Switzerland: returns will be done to Switzerland.
- Denmark & Finland: returns will be done to Denmark.
- Norway: returns will be done to Norway.
- Baltic Countries, Iceland: returns will be done to the UK.
* Exchanges: exchanges are only possible for the same item in a different size or colour but not for a different item. Your new goods will be sent to you once we have received your item(s) back and they have been inspected (item must be in perfect condition).
* Refund: you'll just have to return the item to us, it will then be inspected by our team*, and you will be refunded. Depending on the method of payment, money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (credit card).
* Store credit: you can also return your items to get a store credit instead. That means we will credit your Decathlon account with the amount corresponding to the item(s) you have returned. You will be able to use that store credit for your next purchase.
Here are the steps to follow for your returned item:
1. Log in to your account.
5. Print the return form and enclose it into your parcel.
6. Send back the product to our warehouse (postage fees will be at your charge).
7. Get a proof of postage from your post office when sending back your parcel. If we have arranged a collection for you, please make sure you have packed the item, as the driver might refuse to take it otherwise.
8. The product is checked by our quality team at the warehouse.
9. We refund or exchange your product or give you a store credit.
For any specific questions, please send us a request.
* Inspection takes about 48 hours.