Ski - Snowboarding goggles?
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR GOGGLES?
All our masks give 100% UV protection:
- S1 lens for cloudy conditions
- S2 lens for medium conditions
- S3 lens for sunny conditions
Some goggles, called OTG goggles, can be worn with glasses.
THE BENEFITS OF GOGGLES
- Single-lens: with effective anti-fogging treatment.
- Double-lens: an anti-fogging design with a pocket of air between the two lenses to creating a highly effective insulating thermal filter.
Quality of Vision
Tinted lens according to the weather conditions, from S1 for cloudy weather to S3 for sun (with S2 for medium conditions).
Comfortable foam limits fogging and prevents snow from leaking in. Double-density foam is the most comfortable. Some models, called OTG goggles, can be worn over glasses.
Ease of Use
Long elastic with a single or double adjustment system.