- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BODYBOARDING EQUIPMENT?
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR KITESURFING EQUIPMENT?
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SURFING EQUIPMENT?
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SWIMWEAR?
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR WINDSURFING EQUIPMENT?
Windsurfing is a board led by a free sail. We don't exactly know the origins of this sport as several people claim the invention. But windsurfing comes from the early 60's.
ITS GREAT CHAMPIONS
Robby Naish, born in 1963, he won the Overall world title from 1983 to 1987. Then the PWA (Professional Windsurfers Association) world title in 1988, 1989 and 1991.
Antoine Albeau won 20 PWA world titles.
Nathalie Lelievre is the most titled French athlete, with 8 world titles.