Hero Elite men's All Turn Carbon Groomed Slope Skis - Red

    Designed for expert skiers who like to tackle all types of turns on hard slopes

    More details
    SKU: SX8371500 (2127168)
    Select a color:
    Select a size:

    Delivery in 8 to 9 days

    € 559.64
    Characteristics Designed for expert skiers who like to tackle all types of turns on hard slopes
    Product Benefits
    1. Ease of handling
      Ski rocker for easily triggering turns in a controlled way
    2. Stability
      The waist width increases control and aids turns
    3. Traction
      Excellent grip on hard snow with the high underfoot camber
    4. Rigidity
    Product feature
    1. Construction:
      Wood core, minicap sandwich construction Carbon fibre
    2. Bindings:
      Rossignol bindings, NX12 KONECT DUAL WTR B80 model
    3. Durability:
      Metal tip end to limit impact on tip
    4. Preparation:
      Waxed and sharpened skis, ready to use. Edge sharpened at 89°
    5. What is an arch?
      When placing a ski on the ground, the ski points of contact on the ground are found near the tip and heel whereas the middle of the ski (under the attachments) is slightly raised (this is the arch). The longer and higher the arch, the more high-impact and responsive the ski. The lower, the more tolerant and manageable it is.
    6. What is a rocker?
      On a rocker ski, the tip (and sometimes the heel) come off the ground well before the ski arch, which serves to move the ski points of contact towards the centre. The ski surface in contact with the snow immediately provides manoeuvrability and ease of handling on soft snow. When taking corners, the edge length provides grip on hard snow. The longer the rocker, the more manageable the ski. The shorter, the more high-impact the ski.
      This ski has a high camber along 90% of its length that provides power and excellent ski-to-snow feel and edge-hold on piste. The remaining 10%, on the tip, has a rocker designed to help the skier initiate turns easily and stay in complete control.
      With the aim of improving entry into turns and securing more playful management, the Rossignol runners and racing service have collaborated on a new project. The result - Prop Tech technology: the top layer of the structure is cut lengthways for improved distribution of load and to increase ski management. Skis equipped with this technology are intuitive, with better grip and accuracy.
    Product testing
    1. Product catchline
      Tackle all turns on bashed slopes, a high performance and powerful ski on groomed slopes which includes excellent management! It is reassuring and easygoing
    Product reviews
    0 / 5
    0 review
    0 user recommend this product
    Write a review
    No product review