Racket weight: 88 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter attacks.
Racket balance: Head light
A badminton's racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racket flex: Flexible
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
3 axis Glass Fibre
The BR 930 is equipped with new technology: the triple axes carbon fibre is woven in an equilateral triangular direction. It provides better stability and guarantees more precise hits.
Slim Shaft Design
Thanks to Artengo's Slim Shaft technology, the shaft of this racket is thinner and provides greater speed and power when making a shot.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Do not leave in a hot area (>35°C).