How to make a B2B order
- Go to our website https://www.decathlon.ie/
- Create a Decathlon Ireland account ( Choose trade account & enter VAT number)
- Browse our website & choose products
- Email our B2B leader Matt firstname.lastname@example.org with chosen products
- A manual invoice will be created & sent through email
- All invoices must be paid before delivery
BULK PURCHASE POLICY
- All purchases are strictly for local personal usage, no reselling or redistribution of Decathlon goods is allowed. Any orders that do not fulfill our bulk policy may alternatively be purchased online. Bulk items* are delivered unassembled/uninstalled
- Minimum bulk requirement for non-government sectors is €100
- Minimum bulk requirement for government sector will be €100
- We withhold the rights to change the pricing without any prior notice
- Company stamp and person in charged endorsement is required on the quotation issued by the B2B team before confirmation of order
- All items are subjected to stock availability
- Any orders that do not fulfill our bulk requirements may purchase the products online
- Bulky items* are delivered unassembled and/or installed;
- All purchases are strictly for local personal usage*, no reselling or redistribution of Decathlon goods are allowed
- We only deliver to the Republic of Ireland
- A standard delivery fee is charged, please see grid below
Delivery time Up to 2kg Between 2kg and 30kg An Post 3 to 8 working days** FREE OVER €50 An Post without signature 3 to 8 working days** €3.65 Not available An Post with signature 3 to 8 working days** €3.75 €3.85
- Orders delivery time is 3-4 working days or 7-8 working days depending on products being shipped from European warehouse or UK warehouse
- Orders lead time include: Ordering, Preparation, Packing, Customs approval and Delivery
- Additional lead time may occur in unforeseen circumstances
Payment is strictly payed before delivery.
Mode of payments via:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit card
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- 365 days return is available for all Decathlon B2B orders
- Any ‘defect items’ found, please contact B2B team
- Replacement or exchange will be done on case-by-case basis
- Any wrong quantity and/or size received, please contact B2B leader, an investigation will be conducted and error corrected
Decathlon for Schools
We are delighted to present to you Decathlon’s offer for schools sports equipment, guaranteed low prices, superb quality & free delivery.
Our dedicated B2B sales team are excited to make sure your sports equipment budget works harder than ever before and introduce new & exciting sports to your students!
Contact our B2B sales team now for advice about how we can support you in purchasing or renewing your school's sports equipment and enable you to make great savings without compromising on quality - all with the service you would expect from Europe’s number 1 sports retailer.
Decathlon For Businesses
Have a healthier & more active work-place
Do you want to promote activity and wellbeing in your workplace? Try innovative, low priced, and great quality sports products and enjoy the continuous rewards. Please contact our B2B sales team email@example.com for any questions or to place a B2B order.
Decathlon For Club’s
We are proud to present Decathlon’s sports clubs offer of sports equipment, training apparel, match day apparel, guaranteed low prices, superb quality & free delivery.
Our dedicated B2B sales team is delighted to help your club update their sports equipment and look sharper than ever with Decathlon’s offering.