- How to choose your football and mini goals?
- How to choose your football boots?
- How to choose your football equipment?
- The rules of football
How to choose your football mini goals?
For playing with friends or family, discover our range or mini-goals and re-live the greatest matches.
With an easy-assemble, all-metal structure of interlocking tubes, the mini-goal can withstand bad weather and stays firm on the ground thanks to its anchoring pegs. Sold as a unit including its net, anchoring pegs and storage cover, the mini-goal is available in three sizes:
- Small mini-goal : L 120 cm x H 80 cm.
- Medium mini-goal : L 200 cm x H 120 cm.
- Large mini-goal: L 245 cm x H 155 cm.
This self-assembling cage, easy to set up and fold back away, can be carried anywhere thanks to its light, 1kg weight and 45cm-diameter carry-bag.
Supplied with anchoring pegs, it can be stabilised just as easily, and your belongings can be stored in its side pockets.
The Kage is available in 2 sizes:
- The Kage classic : L 125 cm x H 84 cm (weight : 1 kg, folded bag: 45 cm).
- The Kage XL : L 280 cm x H 150 cm (weight : 2 kg, folded bag: 80 cm).