Selection of our full-grain leather:
Leather is a natural living material. When it is sorted, a selection is made in order to find the best possible uniformity of its grain texture and thickness.
How to maintain your leather shoes
After sailing, we advise you to:
- Leave the shoes to dry near a heat source
- On the completely dry leather, vigorously brush with a hard brush to get rid of mud and dirt
- Use a suede brush or nubuck rubber to get remove stains
- If the stains remain, clean with a brush and a bit of warm water
- Leave to dry
- Brush again with a hard brush
- Spray on a waterproofing treatment: this will give the leather a shine and bring out the colour
Removable insole for quick drying. It can also be replaced with an orthopaedic sole
Tips for storage and maintenance
Store in a dry place.Remove insole when storing for long periods. Do not leave to dry near a heat source (such as a radiator). Rinse with clean water.