The design of this fibreglass rod makes it really durable.
You can take this 1.06m compact set wherever you go.
Ease of use
The telescopic rod enables collapsing the rod without disassembling the line.
- Weight: 721 g
- Length: 3.5 m
- Transport length: 1.06 m
- Casting weight: 40 g - 100 g
- 3.5m hollow fibreglass rod
- Size 40 reel with rear drag
- recommended spool capacity: 100m in 30/100 4x4 CAPERLAN
- 0.49m line retrieve per crank
TEAM CAPERLAN engineers and designers have developed and tested this set at Cestas, Gironde, France.
Our team of engineers tests the endurance of our reels by carrying out 500,000 crank turns to guarantee product reliability. The strength of the rod has been tested using rigs 50% heavier than the rated load. However, for optimal performance, it is essential to use rigs suited to the rod's casting weight.