Length 9 ft (2.70 m). Lengths of carp rods at 9 and 10 FEET are used for carp fishing, roaming fishing, or to make it more compact for quick sessions.
The transport length of the rod is 1.40 m
Number of sections: 2
Weights: 260 gr.
At equal power with one of our X'trem 9 rods the finesse of the blank allows the rod to be lighter. It provides you more comfort when fishing.
A BEAUTIFULLY FLEXIBLE ROD
The progressive action of the X'trem 9 slim 270 will respond continually and accurately to your needs.
With extreme accuracy you will be able to cast your line, even a very light one, over long distances and confidently play very large fish on fine nylon.
Please note: Before casting, check that the joints are properly assembled. A poorly inserted spigot is the main cause of rod breakage.
The test curve of your rod is a gauge of two different but complementary characteristics:
- The ability to resist a tension force similar to wrestling with a fish.
-The rod's ability to cast a weight over a certain distance.
The power of the 2.5 lbs will enable you to cast up to 85 g between 90m and 100 m, and reel in medium sized fish with ease.
THE LITTLE EXTRAS
1. The MOON CONCEPT is a coating on the rod's tip that makes it fluorescent when illuminated by the UV lamp available at our stores.
2. The metal reel holder is adjustable. It allows balancing the assembly to be able to realise castings under the best conditions
SIZE AND FASTENING OF THE GUIDES
- SEAGUIDE starting rings: 30 mm, 20 mm, 16 mm, 12 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, and 12 mm in tip Light and braid resistant.
- The rings are attached via three legs.
- These 3-leg guides are stronger for greater resistance to heavy duty casting.
Everyday maintenance is simple: just clean your rods with warm soapy water, and then rinse and dry them carefully, paying special attention to the joints.
This step is very important to make sure you remove any sand that can damage your rods
Tips for storage and maintenance
Make sure your rod is not damp before storing.
To extend the life of your fishing rods, remember to remove the lead sinkers before storing the rod in its sleeve
Restrictions on use
Do not use near power lines or during thunderstorms.