- Before each use, check the general condition of the product.
- Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working correctly.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
Use on non-icy terrain that is dedicated to sledging.
- 2-seater sledge for adults and children over 3 years.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We advise the whole family to wear:
- A ski helmet to enjoy the pleasure of sledging safely.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to protect the hands from cold and snow.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from entering at the ankles.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent the premature ageing of the plastics.
Restrictions on use
Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Max load 100 kg.