Dimensions and maximum weight of the weight-training rack 900
Dimensions of the Cage 900:
- Width / Depth: 175cm
- Length: 118cm
- Height: 219cm
- Weight: 81kg
The product supports have a 6cm cross-section.
size - Length: 120cm
- Width: 78cm
- Height: 26cm
- Weight: 85kg
Max supported weight on pull-up bar:
- 150kg (130kg bodyweight + 20kg added weight)
Maximum weight on bar rest:
- 200kg total (100kg per bar rest)
Why buy this weight-training cage?
The Weight Training Cage 900 allows you to work safely with both free weights and body weight.
- It has height-adjustable safety elements: the 2 cross bars between the bar rests ensure that the bar won't fall on the ground or on you.
- You can work all your muscle groups with a bench, bar, and weights.
- And keep moving forward by adding accessories: a dip kit, pulley, etc.
A clever weight-training cage!
This cage allows you to do exercises with body weight or accessories.
- To make your weight-training area easy to tidy up, we've added weight racks and bar supports on this cage.
- An adaptive sleeve allows you to fit the weight and bar storage to the diameter of your equipment: 28mm or 50mm.
- The pull-up bar can be installed in two different ways to offer a wider or narrower grip.
How do you install the Rack 900, and how much time does it take?
Assembly time: - 1 hour 15 minutes for 2 adults
Minimum floor surface:
- 6 m²
Minimum ceiling height for full pull-ups:
The cage is assembled from bottom to top. Take care to correctly install the T-shaped reinforcements and check that the supports are placed correctly.
The pull-up bar can be installed in two ways: wide or standard grip.
What accessories can be added to this weight-training cage Rack 900?
To work with your Rack 900 weight-training cage, you need:
- 1 x 2m, 28mm bar (ref: 8289900)
- 1 x 2m, 50mm bar (ref: 8491834)
- Weights (28mm ref: 1042303, 50mm ref: 8484128 for 20kg)
To accessorise it, you can add:
- A pulley (ref: 8651535)
- A dip kit (ref: 8612857)
- A landmine (ref: 8766095, 50mm or 28mm with included adapter)
- The Bench 900 (ref: 8766093)
- Floor slabs
Use your weight-training cage safely
Max weight, pull-up bar: 150kg
Bar supports: 200kg (100kg per support)
Plate supports: 50kg
If there seems to be play in your cage, retighten the nuts before starting your workout.
You can repair your cage!
This cage comes with a 5-year warranty for the frame and 2 years for spare parts.
All parts are available from our service site to repair it if needed, including:
- Plate rest (ref: 8600444)
- Bar rest (ref: 8600441)
- Pull-up bar (ref: 8826481)
Our coach created an upper-body workout with this weight-training cage
If you've bought a cage, you must already have weight-training experience.
Upper-body workout focusing on building muscle mass:
- Bench press 4x6 reps
- Dips 3×8 reps
- Shoulder press with dumbbells 3×10 reps
- Pull-ups 3×8 reps
- Barbell rows 3×10 reps
Always keep a 2-rep margin and take around 2 minutes to recover between each set.
Our coach created a lower-body workout with this weight-training cage
Lower-body workout focusing on building muscle mass:
- High barbell squats 3×6 reps
- Clavicle squats with barbell 3×8 reps
- Lunges with dumbbells 3×10 reps/side
- Romanian deadlifts with dumbbells 3×12 reps
Keep a 2-3 rep margin and recover for 2 minutes between sets.
Tips for storage and maintenance
Do not wash
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry-clean
Store in a dry place.
For indoor use only!
Restrictions on use
Max user weight: 150kg (pull-up bar)
Max load: 200kg