I-Reflect Technology: Aluminium I-Reflect film weighs only a few grammes but reflects 65% of the body's infrared waves back onto itself. It improves the garment's insulation performance by an average of 15%, significantly reducing heat loss.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SIZING AND ADJUSTMENTS FOR THIS JACKET
- Fitted and feminine style with waist adjustable with elasticated drawcord
- Inside volume enabling you to wear this jacket with a warm second layer such as a light pullover or a fleece
- End of the sleeves adjust with press-studs
- Slits on the back of the jacket with press studs: for more comfort when sitting or crouching
THE 6 POCKETS ON THE OUTSIDE JACKET
2 large patch pockets with flaps at the bottom + 2 hand warmer pockets + 1 zipped chest pocket + 1 inner zipped pocket.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE HOOD (REMOVABLE AND ADJUSTABLE)
- Wadding gives good insulation from the cold
- Detachable hood thanks to the press studs.
- Adjustable height and depth using the elastic drawcord and toggles
- Removable synthetic fur.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PADDED LINER JACKET
- Padded-jacket style wadded jacket
- Lycra cuffs to avoid heat loss
-2 hand pockets and 1 inside pocket that closes with a zip
-The bottom of the jacket tightens with an elasticated drawcord
Waterproofing of the components of this jacket
The waterproofness of a fabric, provided by a coating or membrane, is measured in Schmerber or mm H20 (pressure exerted by a column of water). The higher this number, the more waterproof the fabric.
Waterproofness of this jacket
The waterproofness of a jacket isn’t limited to that of its components: the assembly technique of the different parts is also an evaluation criterion.
Whether heat-sealed or sewn then waterproofed, the overall waterproofness of your jacket is measured using a shower test developed by Decathlon, which simulates rain of different intensities.
As such, the TRAVEL 700 waterproof jacket protects you from a storm, i.e. 30 cm of rain in 3 hours.
Tips for storage and maintenance
ANY TYPE OF IRONING ALLOWED.
MAXIMUM WASH TEMPERATURE OF 30°C. VERY MODERATE TREATMENT.
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
MAXIMUM WASH TEMPERATURE 70°C. NORMAL TREATMENT.
IRONING AT A MAXIMUM IRON SOLEPLATE TEMPERATURE OF 200°C.
Always dry this waterproof protective garment thoroughly before storing.
FAUX FUR AROUND THE HOOD.