Minimum: 45 litres.
Maximum: 70 litres.
Minimum 45L: H55 x W33 x D30 cm.
Maximum 70L: H83 x W33 x D30 cm.
- Thermoformed foam back, ensuring good carrying comfort and good breathability.
- Inner foam to increase the rigidity of the back, removable to make it more lightweight. It can also be used as a bivouac mat.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps, with adjustable load adjuster straps.
- Adjustable and removable chest strap.
- Ergonomic hip belt for better carrying comfort.
- Two gear loops on shoulder straps.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Adjustable and removable front ski loop system.
- Adjustable over-the-top strap to compress the bag or secure a rope.
- Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap.
- Grab handle.
- Gear loop on hip belt.
- A quick-access pocket at the top of the top lid, 25 cm x 25 cm.
- An inner mesh pocket on the inside of the top lid with key hook, 21 cm x 25 cm.
- A quick-access pocket on the front of the bag, 29 cm x 21 cm.
- A zip pocket on the hip belt, 18 cm x 10 cm.
- An inner zip pocket at the back, 22 cm x 20 cm, with key hook.
- The top of the bag fastens with a drawcord.
- Roll-top closure on the middle section, giving a reduced volume of 45 litres
- Large zipped side opening for quick access to the main compartment.
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide / Water repellent.
- Bag base fabric: 600 denier TPE-coated polyester / Extremely durable.
TESTS AND WARRANTY
Designed by our teams in the Chamonix valley, at the foot of Mont Blanc, all of our backpacks are lab tested to guarantee their strength.
Our technical partners test them in the field to validate product claims.
Team Simond mountaineers and climbers.
This bag has been tested on several expeditions (Himalayas, Andes, Alaska).