WITH DECATHLON IRELAND YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND FOR ONLINE PURCHASE!
You have 365 days after your online purchase to return a product and ask for refund. The product needs to be in original packaging with labels. Return your parcel with AnPost easily for only €4,95 (see the last step the process).
Or indeed return your online purchase in store with a copy of your online invoice as proof of purchase.
After we receive your product in our Ballymun store we will refund you within 10 working days (An Post needs around 10 working days to return your package to our store). Depending on the method of payment, the money will be back on your account within 48 hours (Paypal), 72 hours (credit card)
Things to keep in mind before requesting a return:
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- The item must be returned with the original tags and packaging material.
- Defective items used outside of their intended purpose cannot be returned.
- Decathlon does not accept returns on perishable products (e.g. food, beverages) and products with hygiene concerns (e.g. undergarments, sports bras).
- Decathlon does not accept returns of products that are customized for the client at our stores.
- All shipping fees which may have been charged during the original purchase are non-refundable.
- In the rare occasion, if you have a product with a manufacturing defect, don't worry. All Decathlon passion brand products come with a minimum guarantee of 2 years.* If beyond 30 days of use, we will firstly offer a repair solution. If we are unable to repair your item within a reasonable period, we will exchange the product. If no equivalent product is available, we will offer a full refund.
How to return your items:
1. Print the invoice for your order, you will find this attached to your confirmation email.
2. Circle around the items on the invoice that you are returning back to us.
(example: you want to return the first and third item from your order)
3. Enclose the invoice inside the parcel with the items you are returning.
4. Fill out this form.
5. We have two options for you to send your parcel back to us (postage fees will be at your charge):
a) An Post
The following steps are only for packages that are less than 150 cm in length and less than 20kg. This is not for bulky items such as bikes or fitness machines.
Use https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns to return your package with AnPost. An Post needs around 10 working days to return your package to our Ballymun store and we need an additional 10 days to process the refund.
Please be aware only parcels up to 60x50x50cm, and 10kg will be accepted by Drop2Shop
Use Drop2Shop to return your parcel for a wider range of drop off points, and a cheaper postage fee. See link below:
IT'S DONE! We will refund you as soon as your package arrives at our facilities.