CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
Decathlon Ireland can offer the Cycle to Work Scheme on bikes that are in stock in store which cost €500 or more.
Please make sure your company participates in the Cycle to Work Scheme. Decathlon does not participate in any third party cycle to work initiatives like the Bike2Work, Taxsaver Bicycles & Bike4Work.
The following accessories can be included:
• cycle helmets
• bells and bulb horns
• lights, including dynamo packs
• mirrors and mudguards
• cycle clips and dress guards
• panniers, luggage carriers and straps
• locks and chains
• pumps, puncture repair kits, cycle tool kits and tyre sealant
• reflective clothing, white front reflectors and spoke reflectors
See linked here for more information on the Cycle to Work Scheme by Revenue.
Please check out decathlon.ie to see our full range. You can see the store availability by selecting ‘check our stores’ to see if the bike and accessories are in stock.
The maximum amount which could be covered by the employer is €1500 per employee for an electric bike or €1250 for any other self propelled bicycle. If the cost of the bike is above €1250 for a self propelled bicycle or above €1500 for an electrical bicycle, the excess above is covered by the employee / customer in store when coming in to collect the bicycle.
Payment can only be made by the employer by direct bank transfer.
Cycle to Work Scheme Steps:
1. Select the bike and the accessories you wish to purchase with a teammate in store
or on our online catalogue and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include sizes and reference codes as seen on decathlon.ie)
Please include the following in the email:
Bike and accessories as mentioned above.
2. We will send you a pro forma invoice for you to pass on to your employer.
3. Once Decathlon receives payment from your employer we will contact you, and arrange a collection of the bike and accessories.
For more details please contact email@example.com.