What's in the 93kg kit?
- 2 solid barbells weighing 2 kg, 35 cm long and 28 mm in diameter.
- 1 bar 175 cm 8.7 kg (160 kg max load)
- 4 cast-iron discs 10 kg
- 4 cast-iron discs 5 kg
- 8 cast-iron discs 2 kg
- 4 cast-iron discs 1 kg
Kit contains 3 pairs of spring-loaded disc stops
It comes in the form of 5 packages (2 B boxes, 2 C boxes) + the 1.75 m bar.
The width between the two loading areas for the 1.75 m bar is 1.25 m.
How do you use the 93 kg kit safely?
Always use the spring-loaded stop discs included in the kit to secure the weights.
- 160kg for the 175cm barbell
- 60kg per dumbbell horizontal grip
- 15kg per dumbbell in vertical grip: the maximum capacity tolerated by the disc stops.
Always use a spotter if you can during your sessions with the 175cm bar or practice in a cage equipped with safety devices.
Which accessories can be used with the 93kg kit?
To vary the exercises you can complete this kit with a weight bench fitted with stanchions (ref: 8595564), the 900 weight cage (ref: 8595564), the 500 fold rack (ref: 8616805).
With the right equipment, you can work every muscle group!
Proper care and storage of the 93kg kit
Maintain your 93 kg kit for as long as possible by following a few simple steps. Wipe the bars and weights with a damp cloth. Then store the various parts of the kit in a dry place. Moisture is your kit's enemy, so never store it in a cellar or outdoors.
Our coach has some ideas for working with your 93 kg kit
- Inclined chest Rowing 4×8-10 reps
- Military bench press 4×8-10 repetitions
- Buttocks/thighs: bar lunges: 4×12-15 repetitions/side
- Barbell bench press 4×6-8 reps
- Dumbbell curl 3×10-12 reps
- Triceps kick back 3×10-12 reps
Always keep a 2-rep margin.
Tips for storage and maintenance
To avoid corrosion, do not store bars and weights in a damp place or outdoors.
Restrictions on use
Do not use dumbbells for overhead exercises.